1. Semiya/Savige/Vermicelli - 150 gms
2. Rava/sooji - 25 gms
3. Boiled Potato - 2 medium sized. - About 100 gms
4. Green Peas - 50 gms
5. Jeera - 1 tsp
6. Green Chilli - 2
7. Red chilli powder - 1.5 tsp
8. Curd - 2 Tbsp
9. Salt - to taste
10. Coriander and curry leaves chopped.
10. oil - to fry.Method:
- Warm the Semiya and rava in a pan for about 4 minutes.
- Add Chopped chilli , coriander and curry leaves into a bowl.
- Add the mashed potatoes, chilli powder, jeera, curd, salt and blanched green peas.
- Mix the all these ingredients and to this mixture add the warmed semiya and rava.
- Make small fritters out of the mixture and drop them to the pan with hot oil to deep fry them.
- These fritters can be enjoyed with tomato sauce. It goes as a side dish with rice and rasam.
- Evening snacks cannot be better than these mouth watering easy to make hot fritters.