Kesaribath with a variation. Plain sooji with simple twist - the way all like it at home.
1. Ripe Banana - 1 or 2
2. Rava/Sooji - 1 cup
3. Ghee - 2 tsp
4. Cashew and Raisins - 8 to 10 each
5. Sugar - 2 tsp
1. Fry the cashew and raisins in a tsp of ghee. Remove them into a plate after 3 minutes.
2. In the same pan saute Rava for about 5 min.
3. Add a 2 cups of water and allow it to cook.
4. Cut the ripe banana into small cubes and add it to the boiling mix.
5. Add the sugar and cook on medium flame for about another 5 min.
6. Finally garnish with cashews and raisins.