1. Pizza base (Nilgiris brand was what I opted for).
2. Schezwaneze sauce - 3 tsps (This can be replaced with normal tomato ketchup + Green Chilli sauce + olive oil)
3. Tomato - dice up into cubes - 2 medium sized
4. Onion - cut them into long strings - 2 medium sized
5. Green pepper - dice them up or cut it long - 1
6. Pizza cheese - 50 grams
7. Black/or green olives - 10 to 12
Spread the shezwanese sauce on the Pizza base.
Spread the diced tomato, onions, bell pepper, and olives cut into small rings on the base.
Place the Pizza on the tawa in low flame in a double boiler system(Rather can say Double heater system - I placed a steel plate over the tawa and the base on the plate)
Grate cheese over the spread and close a lid over .
After about 8 minutes hot and crunchy pizza is ready to hog.
Jalapenos (optional) - 2 to 3
Garlic - 4 pods chopped into small pieces.
Panneer - diced into small cubes - adds richness to the Pizza(You can use tofu instead to bring the Chinese touch)
Yellow and red bell Pepper can also be used for more vibrant colors.