1. Potato - 1 boiled and mashed
2. Green peas - 50 grams boiled
3. Grated carrot - half a cup - half boiled
4. Green chilli - 2 chopped
5. Cabbage - half cup - chopped and boiled
6. Sooji/rava - one cup
7. Chilli powder - 2 tsp
8. Garam Masala - 1 tsp
9. Onion - chopped - 1 cup
10. Coriander and curry leaves - chopped about a handfull
11. Salt - to taste
12. Tamarind powder/ Aamchur powder - 1 tsp
13. Besan flour - 50 grams.(optional)
14. Olive oil
Mix potato, green peas, carrot, chopped chilli, onion, cabbage, curry and coriander leaves in a bowl.
Add the garam masala, salt, chilli powder, tamarind powder. Mix it well. In case you find the mixture
little mushy, then you can add the flour to make the consistency right.
Make small shapes out of the mixture and flatten them to the thickness as seen in the photo.
Roll the cutlets on the rava so that it sticks to it on all sides.
Place these shaped cutlets on a hot pan. Add a tsp of olive oil on the sides of the cutlets .
Turn each of them to both sides to have a golden crisp yummy cutlet ready to reslish.
Note: Keep the flame low in order to avoid charring of the veggies.
Variations: You can add other vegetables as well to bring in more flavors.